General terms and conditions
- Information on the website is provided by its operator GALAKTIKA N.V.Carrer N.V., registered at Groot Kwartierweg 10 Willemstad Curacao, CW. registered under №150421(Sublicence Curacao issued by Curacao eGaming LLC the licence holder № 1668/JAZ)., hereinafter referred to as 'Casino/Company'. The activities of GALAKTIKA N.V.Carrer N.V. are licensed and regulated by Antillephone N.V.Curacao eGaming LLC. Phrases in the Terms, containing 'us', 'our', 'we' and 'Company' refer to the relevant company with which you conclude an agreement in accordance with the clause above. Should you have any questions, please contact our Customer Service at [email protected].
- The Company shall have the right to make, without prior notice, changes related to software, provision of services to players, player requirements, as well as the changes required by law. All changes shall come in effect after the new Terms are posted on the Website. Each player should read the current Terms. The Company reserves the right to amend, edit, update, and modify the Terms at any time and without prior notice for various reasons, including for commercial and legal (as per new laws or regulations) purposes, and, also, for the reasons related to customer service.
- In case you disagree with the changes, you should stop using the Website and/or delete your account following the provisions of Clause 12 of the Terms. Use of any part of the Website after the revised Terms come in effect will be treated as agreement with and acceptance of the revised Terms, including (to avoid doubt) all additions, deletions, substitutions, or other changes to the identifying information of the Company as specified in Clause 2.1 of these Terms.
- Under no circumstances persons under 18 years of age or under any other age of eligibility for gambling as per the laws of a specific jurisdiction ("Eligible Age") may use the Website services. Use of the Website by persons under the Eligible Age shall be considered as a violation of the Terms. The Company reserves the right to request documentary evidence of your age at any time to ensure that persons under the Eligible Age do not use the Website services. The Company shall have the right to suspend your account and refuse to provide you with the services if you do not produce a proof of age, or if the Company suspects that the provisions of Clause 4.1. are violated. We are aware of the fact that since Internet is easily accessible by minors, they may register and play in the Casino. We therefore urge parents to cooperate with us in preventing children from accessing the gambling Website. You can use special software that helps prevent such access. Please visit the following links for more information:
- You hereby agree, confirm, and guarantee that your use of the Website services does not violate any of the applicable laws, statutes, and regulations. It is not the Company's intention to provide services that violate in any manner the applicable laws of your jurisdiction. The Company shall not be held liable for the illegal or unauthorized use of the Website services.
- You use the Website on your own initiative, assume liability risks, and knowingly decide whether the use of the Website services is lawful as per the current legislation of your country. You understand and agree that the Player should be aware of the existing laws and regulations regarding the age requirements for the participation in online gambling. The Company is not in a position to provide you with legal advice or guarantees regarding the legality of the Website use.
- You are prohibited from opening accounts and/or depositing funds if you are located or reside in the United States, Spain, Italy, France, and the United Kingdom. The Company may alter the list of jurisdictions without prior notice. You agree with this requirement, undertake not to open accounts, and not to use your account if you are located in one of the aforementioned countries.
- Players from Israel, Spain, the UK, France, Netherlands, the USA, Latvia, Turkey are prohibited from playing real money wagering games at SOL Casino.
- If your winnings are subject to taxation by your local legislative, tax, or other authorities, you bear the personal responsibility for reporting your winnings and/or losses to the relevant authorities. You bear the personal responsibility for the payment of all taxes and fees charged in connection with the winnings that result from using the Website.
Certain games may be unavailable in certain jurisdictions, as required by policies of game
may change from time to time.
NetEnt games are unavailable for Afghanistan, Albania, Algeria, Angola, Australia, Cambodia, Ecuador, Guyana, Hong Kong, Indonesia, Iran, Iraq, Israel, Kuwait, Lao, Myanmar, Namibia, Nicaragua, North Korea, Pakistan, Panama, Papua New Guinea, Philippines, Singapore, South Korea, Sudan, Syria, Taiwan, Uganda, Yemen, Zimbabwe. (A-category countries).
For B-category countries, such as Belgium, Bulgaria, Canada, Denmark, Estonia, France, Italy, Mexico, Portugal, Romania, Czech Republic, Latvia, Lithuania, Spain, United States of America and United Kingdom NetEnt games are permitted if receipt of a license from local regulator has been seen and approved by NetEnt.
In addition to the above Planet of the Apes, Guns&Roses, Motorhead, Jimi Hendrix, Emoji Planet Australia are unavailable in Australia, Azerbaijan, China, India, Malaysia, Qatar, Russia, Thailand, Tunisia, Turkey, Ukraine. Aliens are unavailable in Japan, Canada.
Additionally, Universal Monsters series (Frankenstein, Dracula, Creature from the Black Lagoon, The Invisible Man, The Phantom's Curse) are only available in these countries: Andorra, Armenia, Belarus, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Brazil, Georgia, Iceland, Liechtenstein, Moldova, Monaco, Montenegro, Norway, San Marino, Serbia, Switzerland, Croatia, Macedonia, Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Peru, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, United Kingdom.
Players from A and B categories countries including Azerbaijan, China, Denmark, India, Israel, Italy, Japan, Malaysia, Qatar, Russia, Spain, Thailand, Tunisia, Turkey, United Arab Emirates and Ukraine are not eligible to win any jackpots from jackpot games offered by NetEnt (such as but not limited to Mega Fortune).
The Casino will make reasonable efforts to prevent players from these countries to reach the games, but if players from any of the stated countries would win the jackpot, the jackpot win will be annulled.
Creating an account
- To use the Website, you need to create an account ("Your Account"). To do this, you must specify your email address and password which you will use when logging in. In addition, you may be required to provide personal information, including your name, date of birth, passport data, and phone number.
- The name that you specify when signing up must correspond to your current real name and must not contain errors. To verify this information, the Company may at any time ask you to produce your identity document (including your passport/ID card copy) or the payment card. In case you fail to provide this information, the Company has the right to suspend your account until the above documents are produced and/or to close your account.
- By signing up on the Website, you agree to provide accurate, complete, and reliable information about yourself. If any changes are to me made to this information, you must update your data on your own initiative and without delay. Failure to comply with this requirement may lead to restrictions, non-fulfilment of transactions (bonuses, winnings) and/or the closure of your account.
- If you have questions or problems during the registration process, please contact our support service via e-mail: [email protected].
You can only open one account on the Website. One account is allowed per one player, household,
IP address of a computer or another device. All other accounts opened by you on the Website will
as duplicate accounts. The company reserves the right to immediately close such accounts, and:
- All transactions made from the duplicate account will be considered null and void;
- All bets or deposits made from a duplicate account can be returned to you at Company’s discretion;
- All refunds, winnings, or bonuses that you have received or collected using a duplicate account will be lost and may be reclaimed by the Company. In this case, you will be required to return the funds withdrawn from a duplicate account to the Company.
- By signing up on the Website, you automatically agree to receive newsletters and other communications to the e-mail address specified during the registration process.
Your identity authentication; anti-money laundering provisions
The Company grants you the right to use the Website services, while you agree, guarantee, and
- You are the rightful owner of the money in your account. The information that you provided to the Company during the registration process and/or later, including during transactions that imply deposition of money, is true and accurate and complies with the name specified on the credit/debit payment card(s) or other current accounts that are used to deposit or receive funds to/from your account.
- You understand and acknowledge that you may lose money while using the Website services and that this is you sole responsibility. You acknowledge and agree that you use the Website on your own initiative and at your own risk. You cannot raise claims against the Company in relation to your losses and/or losings.
- You understand the general techniques, rules, and procedures for provision of services and gaming on the Website and on the Internet. You understand that you bear the personal responsibility for ensuring the accuracy of bets in games. You undertake not to commit actions that might damage the Company's reputation.
- By agreeing to these Terms, you authorize the Company to regularly conduct various checks at the Company’s sole discretion or if required by third parties (including regulatory agencies) in order to verify your identity and contact information ("Verification").
- During the Verification process, we may limit your ability to withdraw funds from the account.
- In case information that you have provided proves to be false, incomplete, inaccurate or misleading and also if information specified during registration does not correspond to your passport data, these Terms and Conditions shall be considered violated, and the Company may immediately close your account and cancel all funds on the balance sheet in addition to other actions at the Company’s sole discretion, as well as refuse to use the services of the website.
The Company reserves the right to suspend your account if we are unable to make sure that you have
the Eligible Age. If, while using the Website services associated with gambling, your age was
- Your account will be closed;
- All transactions made during this period of time will be annulled, and the money deposited to your account will be returned;
- All your bets made during this period of time will be cancelled and refunded;
- All your winnings accumulated during the period of time when your age was under the Eligible Age will be lost, and you will have to refund the Company with all the amounts withdrawn from your account at the Company's request.
User name, password, and security
- You agree that the player's account can only be accessed using a unique login (user name) and password created by the user. By opening an account on the Website, you agree not to disclose/communicate your username and password to third parties (intentionally or unintentionally). In case you lose or forget your account credentials, you can restore the password by clicking on the "I forgot my password" link on the Website.
- Players shall be solely responsible for the confidentiality of their registration data and for the restriction of access of third parties to their accounts, as well as for all actions and transactions made from their accounts. You are also responsible for all losses incurred by your account as a result of actions of third persons.
- You agree to immediately notify the Company of unauthorized access to your account and/or other breach of security. You are required to provide the Company (upon request) with proofs of unauthorized access. The Company shall not be held liable for the losses that you incur as a result of the misuse of your user name and password by third parties irrespective of whether you have been notified of this authorization or not.
- The Casino takes all possible measures to protect its players against the unauthorized use of their personal information. The players' personal information is only available to the parties involved in the provision of services via the gambling Website. However, the Casino shall not be held responsible for the further use of this information by third parties, e.g. by software vendors or affiliates.
- Players shall not grant access to their accounts to third parties or allow minor persons to use the Website. The Website is intended for personal use only and can in no way be used to make commercial profit.
Deposits, depositing money to accounts, withdrawals
If you want to gamble on the Website, you must make cash deposits. The SOL Casino offers various
methods, including payment by card (Visa, MasterCard, Maestro, and other credit and debit cards),
money (e-wallet accounts), mobile phone (from the mobile phone account), and others. Please
support service at [email protected] to
about the payment methods that are most convenient in your country of residence.
Note that the minimum deposit amount is 10 € 10 $ 20 ₴ 100 ₽ 500 ₸ 10 kr 10 zł 10 ₺.
You agree and confirm that:
- The money you deposit to your account is of legal origin;
- You will not cancel prior transactions and deny or cancel your payments that may force third parties to make refunds in order to avoid legal consequences.
- You will deposit funds to your account only from the account/system and/or payment cards registered in your name. The Company does not accept funds from third parties (friends, relatives, partners, spouses). If, during an inspection, we establish that this provision was violated, all your winnings will be confiscated and returned.
- If a bank transfer needs to be made in order to return funds to their legal owner, all bank charges/fees shall be paid by the recipient.
- We do not accept cash. The Company shall have the right to involve third parties in the processing of electronic payments and/or financial institutions in the processing of both your payments and the payments to your account. If the terms and conditions of these third party electronic payment processing organizations and/or financial institutions are consistent with these Terms, you undertake to observe them as well.
- You will not withhold and cancel previous transactions and deposits to your account. Otherwise, you undertake to return these funds and compensate the Company for the unplaced funds, including expenses incurred by the Company when collecting your deposits.
- The Company shall have the right to disable your account, cancel payments and recover all winnings in case we reveal that the account was credited via fraudulent actions, including the use of stolen credit cards and/or other illegal practices (including refunds or cancellations of payments) for the purpose of exchange between payment systems. The Company reserves the right to inform authorities (including credit information agencies) of fraudulent payments or other illegal activities. We also reserve the right to contract collection agencies to collect funds. The Company shall in no case be responsible for the unauthorized use of credit cards irrespective of whether the card theft was reported or not.
- The Company may at any time debit your account to settle your debt to the Company.
- You agree and understand that your account is not a bank account and, accordingly, is not covered by insurance programs, warranties, credits, or other safety instruments included into deposit insurance programs, bank insurance, and other similar insurance schemes. No interest will be accrued to the funds deposited on your account. The Casino is not a financial institution and should not, thus, be treated as such.
When making a payment with your card, you agree that future payments via this card will be made in
click without the need to re-enter your card details. This service is called 1-Click. Terms and
of the 1-Click service. You agree to pay for all the services and/or products or other additional
that you order on the Website, as well as to bear all additional costs (if necessary), including
duties, etc. You are solely responsible for the timely clearance of all payments. You understand
payment service provider only makes payments to the amounts specified by the Website and is not
for the payment of the aforementioned additional amounts by the Website user. After you click the
button, the payment shall be deemed processed and executed irrevocably. By clicking this button,
that you will not be able to cancel or withdraw the payment. By placing an order on the Website,
that you do not violate the legislation of any country. Also, by accepting these Terms (and/or the
Conditions), you, as the holder of the payment card, confirm that you are entitled to use the
services. To use a Website that offers gaming services, you must provide a legal proof of your
major age as per the legislation of your country. You must comply with this provision in order to
be able to
use the Website services. By starting to use the Website services, you undertake to observe the
of each country where you use these services and agree that the payment service provider shall not
liable for all illegal or unauthorized actions. By using the Website services, you agree and
your payments will be processed by a payment service provider and that you are not legally
revoke the purchased services and/or goods or cancel your payments in any other way. In case you
use a service in favor of the next purchase of a service and/or goods, you can cancel the service
capabilities of the Website’s User Account. The payment service provider is not responsible for
impossibility/failure to process your credit card data or for the refusal to process your payment
credit card payment was not authorized by the issuing bank. The payment services provider shall
not be held
responsible for the quality, amount, and price of the services and/or goods that you are offered
or that you
purchase on the Website using your payment card. If you do not agree with the above terms, you can
make payments and contact our support service.
- You acknowledge and agree that all currencies’ exchange rates might change and the Company is not responsible for any exchange rate changes.
- You can request withdrawal of funds from your account at any time provided that all deposits made to your account have been examined to establish their legality and that no payment has been revoked or cancelled. Moreover, all the information and documents that you have provided must be up-to-date and accurate at the moment of filing in a withdrawal application.
When filing in a withdrawal request, consider the following:
- Your e-mail must be verified. All the fields of your Profile must be filled and contain precise and comprehensive information, as well as at least one real and valid phone number;
- The funds must be withdrawn from the account with the same payment instrument (card, wallet, phone number, etc.) which was used for depositing;
- If the requested amount is equivalent to or exceeds 1 250 € 1 250 $ 20 000 ₴ 50 000 ₽ 250 000 ₸ 7 000 kr 3 000 zł 3 400 ₺, as well as in other cases that need validation, the Company shall perform an identification procedure, during which you shall send us a high-res copy or a digital photo of your ID document (the page with your photo) (passport, ID card, or other identity document). If you refilled your account using a credit card, you also need to send us photocopies of its front and back. The first 6 and the last 4 digits of the card number must be clearly readable, while the remaining digits of the card number and the CVV/CVC code should not be visible (covered when making a photocopy or crossed out in a graphic editor; if your card number is embossed, note that the same numbers should be covered on both sides of the card).
When creating an application for payment, remember that there should not be uncompleted
(free spins) on Your account. To withdraw funds, you must first play or cancel the active
If the fund turnover, the aggregate bets on the account, is less than three times the size of the last deposit, the Company has the right to cancel the payment pending the fulfilment of the turnover conditions, or withhold from the player's account with the commission fee of 10% of the amount of the withdrawn money to compensate for the costs of implementation of the payment.
If a fraudulent scheme is identified, in which a player makes minimum deposits in order to evade playing the last large deposit, the Company has the right to request playing of the amount of deposits made since the last withdrawal of funds, and if there is no payment - from the first deposit.
- The maximum withdrawal amount depends on the payment method that you intend to use. If the requested withdrawal amount exceeds the limits of the chosen payment system, the amount will be withdrawn in parts. The maximum payout per month is 125 000 € 125 000 $ 2 000 000 ₴ 5 000 000 ₽ 25 000 000 ₸ 700 000 kr 300 000 zł 340 000 ₺, if not otherwise agreed upon with the Website administration. The Casino effects payments no later than within 24 hours after receiving the withdrawal request, except as specified below.
- The Casino reserves the right to verify the player’s identity before effecting a payment and to withhold it for the period of verification. In case false personal data have been provided, the payment will not be effected and the player’s account may be blocked. The player will be informed thereof by email.
- If the withdrawn amount exceeds 1 250 € 1 250 $ 20 000 ₴ 50 000 ₽ 250 000 ₸ 7 000 kr 3 000 zł 3 400 ₺, the Company has the right to carry out additional verification of the gaming transactions for a period of no more than 48 hours.
- When ordering a payment, you agree that you have read the terms and conditions of the Yandex.Money service and agree that the monetary obligation of the counterparty to the customer is executed by crediting the relevant amount to the electronic means of payment of the client in the Yandex.Money payment service.
- The Casino cannot guarantee the accomplishment of card payments in all cases, because card-issuing banks can block or reject transactions at their own discretion.
- All current jackpot winnings are paid out in full as one payment provided that all conditions are met.
Site gaming and betting regulations
- You bear the responsibility for the validity of the information related to the transactions that you make before you confirm bets when gaming.
- The transaction history is made available by clicking the "Cash Register" link on the Website.
- The Company may at any time, partially or completely (at its own discretion) refuse to finalize transactions requested by you via the Website, if you violate these Terms. No deal shall be considered finalized until you receive Company’s confirmation. If you do not receive transaction acceptance confirmation, you should contact the support team.
Collusion, cheating, misleading actions, fraud, and criminal activity
The following activities are prohibited and shall be considered a material breach of these Terms:
- Provision of information to third parties;
- Carrying out illegitimate activities (fraud), including the use of malicious software, benefiting from errors in our software, and the use of automated players ("bots");
- Committing fraudulent acts for your own benefit, including the use of stolen, duplicated, or otherwise illegally obtained credit or debit card information for depositing to your account;
- Participation in criminal activity, including money laundering and any other activities that imply criminal liability;
- Attempting to, making and/or intending directly or indirectly to collude with other players when gaming on the Website.
- Develop strategies aimed at gaining dishonest winnings, fraudulent actions with respect to other online casinos or payment service providers, credit card chargebacks or renunciation of prior payments, as well as other types of fraud; provision of false personal information signing up by the players that have been declared bankrupt to their place of residence.
- The Company is entitled to suspend or cancel payments/winnings that are related to the bonus money received from the Company (SolCoins, bonuses), in case we suspect any type of abuse.
- The Company will do its best to identify and prevent collusions and exclude the colluding parties from the gaming process. The Company will take appropriate action against these persons. We are not responsible for all losses or damages incurred by you or other players as a result of collusions, fraud, and other illegal operations. All measures shall be taken by Company in these cases at its sole discretion.
- We use special technologies to combat all types of financial fraud on the Website. All attempts of fraud will result in the immediate blocking of your account. In this situation, the Company shall have no obligation to refund or compensate you for the funds stored on your account. We also have the right to notify the relevant authorities thereof, while you shall be obliged to cooperate with the Company in the investigation of the said cases.
- The Company expressly prohibits to use its services and/or software for illegal or fraudulent activities, or for illegal or fraudulent transactions (including money laundering) as per your country’s legislation. The Company has the right to, at any time, suspend or block your and all of your other accounts in the system, as well as to withhold funds. In this case, you shall waive all claims against the Company.
- The Casino reserves the right to close your account and refund the "Account Balance", subject to withdrawal fee at its own discretion and without prior notice.
- Litigation may be initiated against any user or other person/persons who attempt to or contrive against the Casino system as per the laws of your jurisdiction.
Other actions prohibited on the web site
- It is strictly forbidden to communicate with other users in an offensive and/or aggressive manner (and use corresponding images), as well as to use profanities, to threat, humiliate or behave violently towards Website players and staff.
- Mass mailing of information or "spamming" is strictly prohibited. You have no right to distort, delete, or in any other way alter the information contained on the Website. It is also forbidden to upload information on the Website to the amount that can cause interruptions in the Website operation. You are disallowed to perform actions that may adversely affect the Website operation, e.g. use and/or spread viruses or similar malicious software.
- You agree to use the Website for entertainment purposes only. The Company prohibits copying the Website in full or partially in any form without the prior written consent of the Company.
- You confirm that you will not hack, or attempt to hack and/or gain access, or otherwise bypass our security system. If we suspect an attempt to hack, gain access to, or otherwise bypass our security system or software, we will have to immediately terminate your access to the Website services and block your account. The Company is also entitled to report these cases to the relevant authorities.
- It is prohibited to simultaneously play on several devices, or to run multiple active sessions from the same account. If this rule is violated, all payments and winnings will be annulled, and the account will be locked-out.
- The Company shall not be held responsible for all losses incurred by you or third parties as a result of malfunction of the information technology tools caused by attacks, viruses, or other detrimental materials when using the Website and/or when downloading materials from the Website, and/or when clicking on the links contained on the Website.
- It is strictly forbidden to sell or transfer accounts between game participants, lose games or lose chips on purpose in order to further transfer them to other players. Intentional loss of chips means a situation in which you lose a game on purpose in order to transfer money to another player.
If players become aware of possible software errors or defects, they shall agree to refrain from
profit out of this situation.
Moreover, the user agrees to promptly notify the Casino of all such software errors or defects. In case the user does not fulfil the obligation specified in this Clause, the Casino shall have the right to be compensated for all costs associated with this error or defect, including all expenses incurred as a result of this error/defect, as well as for the user’s failure to notify the Casino thereof.
Duration and cancellation of the contract
- You are entitled to close your account (and delete your user name and password) at any time by contacting us by email: [email protected].
- Until you receive an account closure confirmation, you are responsible for all your account activity that occurs before the account has been fully removed by the Company.
- The Company reserves the right to debit your account with commissions or other amounts you owe to the Company prior to closing the account. If your account is deleted, blocked, or cancelled, the balance that was available at the time of closing the account shall not be refunded, and all other funds (bonuses, SolCoins, etc.) shall not be cashed or credited to you; you will have no further access to your account.
- In accordance with these Terms, if your account is terminated, neither party can have further obligations in relation to each other.
The Company has the right to immediately delete your account (including your username and
prior notice in the following cases:
- The Company decides to discontinue the provision of services in general or specifically to you;
- Your account is linked to a previously deleted account;
- Your account is linked to an existing blocked account. This entitles us to close your account irrespective of how it was linked with blocked accounts, as well as to block the credentials of these accounts. Except as specified in these Terms and Conditions, your account balance will be refunded to you within the specified period of time on your request after the amounts that you must return to the Company have been cleared;
- You attempt to hack the system or participate in a collusion;
- You have intervened with or otherwise manipulated the Website software;
- You use your account for the purposes that are unlawful as per the legislation in effect, e.g. you try to access the Website from a country where gambling is prohibited;
- You post abusive or offensive information on the Website;
- If you do not use your account for a period of 6 (six) months or more, we may suspend or close the account without prior notice. If your account is closed for this reason, the Terms will be automatically terminated starting from the day on which the termination came in effect.
- We may close your account and terminate the Terms by sending you an e-mail notification to the address listed in the contact information. In case this cancellation occurred on the Company’s initiative, except for the cases of account closures and terminations due to the violation of Clause 10 ("Collusion, Cheating, Misleading Actions, Fraud, and Criminal Activity") or Clause 17 ("Violation of the Terms"), the Company will refund the money from your balance. If we are unable to contact you, the funds will be credited to the Company or to a supervisory authority.
Changes in the website
- The Company reserves the right, at its discretion and at any time, to alter or supplement the services offered on the Website as part of the Website update, and to stop and/or modify games or gaming events offered via the Website.
- In case of a system failure or an error in a game (deviation from the normal game logic, etc.), the Company shall take all measures to rectify the situation as soon as possible, but the Casino shall not be held responsible for all components and software, malfunctions, interruptions, or losses of the Internet connection, or for all other technical errors that may limit the player's access to the Website or prevent the player from playing uninterruptedly.
Errors or defects
- When using the Website services, you may experience situations when bets are not accepted or when payments are processed erroneously by the Company (for example, game betting conditions are set incorrectly due to an error, omission of information, computer failure or Company’s error in calculating the number of payable winnings/refunds, including due to the incorrect manual or automatic data entry).
- The Company reserves the right to limit or cancel a bet at its sole discretion.
- If you have spent the funds credited with your account or otherwise provided to you by mistake on betting or gaming, we shall be entitled to cancel the bets and/or winnings that you might receive using this money. If you have already been paid the money for these bets or games, the credited amounts shall be deemed to have been transmitted to you in trust, and you shall have to immediately return them on our request.
- Neither Company’s employees or agents, nor those of its partners or suppliers shall bear the responsibility for all losses, including the loss of winnings, that occurred as a result of your or Company's error.
The Casino, its directors, employees, partners, and service providers:
- do not guarantee that the software and the Website will always work error-free;
- do not guarantee that the Website and/or games will be accessible at all times without interruptions;
- shall not be liable for all losses, costs, expenses, or damages, whether direct or indirect, incidental or otherwise, arising in connection with your use of the Website or your gaming activity.
- The Company, its licensees, distributors, wholesalers, subsidiaries, affiliates, employees, and directors shall not be held responsible for all losses or damages that may occur as a result of interception or misuse of information transmitted via the Internet.
Limitation of liability
- You hereby confirm that you use the Website services at your own discretion and at your own risk.
- The Website operation shall be subject to the Terms posted thereon. We do not provide warranties regarding the Website or its services and waive our liability (to the extent allowed by law) with respect to all implied warranties.
- You agree to fully exempt the Casino, its directors, employees, and service providers from all losses, costs, expenses, claims, and liabilities, which may arise in any way in connection with your use of the Website or gaming activity. The company shall not be held responsible for all possible losses, both financial and reputational, which may result from the use of contracts, illegal acts, negligence, damages, or losses, including but not limited to the loss of data, income, and reputation, as well as for the losses that cannot be foreseen. The Company shall not be held responsible for the contents of the Internet resources that can be accessed via the Website.
- Gambling in the online Casino only pursues entertainment purposes. Before you start playing, you need to accept that gaming is not to be considered as a source of income or as a way of settling financial debts. When playing, you need to keep track of the time and the amount of money you spend in the online Casino per day. You can do so in your Player's personal account.
- If needed, you can set money spending limits in your account (in addition to other restrictions, e.g. "Deposit", "Loss", "Bet", "Self-Limitation", and "Self-Exclusion"). In order to do so, you need to contact our support service at [email protected] and communicate us your decision to refrain from gambling on the Website during a certain period of time. We shall take all measures to block your access to the Website, and you will stop receiving promotional materials from us. You can contact the following organizations for advice and support: Gambling Anonymous, GamCare Gambling Therapy.
Violation of terms
- If you violate these Terms, you shall be obliged to compensate the Company for all claims, debts, costs (including attorney's fees), and other expenses that may occur as a result of this violation.
You undertake to indemnify, defend the interests of the Company, and protect its partners and
companies, as well as their officers, directors, and employees, against all claims, demands,
damages, costs, and expenses, including legal costs and other expenses, incurred as a result of:
- Your failure to comply with these Terms;
- Your violation of law or rights of third parties;
- Use of your account by third parties irrespective of whether this use was authorized by you or not;
- Receiving winnings in a similar way.
If you violate these Terms, we are entitled (but not obliged) to:
- Send you a notification (using your contact details) of your violation and urge you to stop violating these Terms;
- Suspend your account, thus disabling you from making bets or playing on the Website;
- Block your account with or without prior notice;
- Debit your account with the amount of the payouts, bonuses, or winnings that have been credited to you as a result of a serious violation;
- We may delete your username and password if you disregard any of the provisions of these Terms.
Intellectual property rights
- The Website contents are subject to copyright and other proprietary rights that are owned by the Company or used under license by third party copyright holders. The materials on the Website may only be downloaded on one personal computer and may only be printed out for personal and non-commercial use.
- You understand that the use of the Website does not grant you any rights to the intellectual property (for example, copyrights, know-hows, or trademarks) owned by the Company or by a third party.
- The tradenames, trademarks, logos, and/or other materials posted on the Website cannot be used or reproduced under any circumstances.
- You shall be held responsible for all damages, costs, or expenses incurred as a result of carrying our prohibited activities. If you become aware of the fact that such activity has been carried out by other persons, you should immediately inform the Company thereof, and assist in the investigation based on the information that you have provided.
Personal data protection
- The personal data of the Website users is controlled and processed by Best Entertainment Technologies LTD N.V. (hereinafter referred to as “the Company” or “we”), registered at Heelsumstraat 51 E-Commerce Park, Willemstad, Curacao. The "Company" and the "User", when referred to jointly, are hereinafter referred to as the "Parties", and each separately the "Party".
- The personal data of users of this website is controlled and processed by the company Galaktika N.V. (hereinafter referred to as - the "Company" or "we"). “Company” and “User” at the joint mention hereinafter referred to as “Parties”, and each separately - “Party”.
We comply with the principles established by the General Data Protection Regulation (Regulation
2016/679), namely, personal data:
- are processed legally, honestly and "transparently" by us;
- are collected for certain, explicit and legitimate purposes and are not processed further in a way that is incompatible with these purposes ("purposes limitation");
- are adequate, appropriate and limited to what is necessary for the purposes for which they are processed ("data minimization");
- are accurate and, if necessary, updated; every reasonable step should be taken to ensure that personal data which were inaccurate, taking into account the purposes for which they were processed, were erased or corrected without delay ("accuracy");
- are stored in a form that allows identification of users no longer than it is necessary for the purposes for which personal data are processed; ("limitation of storage");
- are processed in a way that provides proper protection of personal data, including protection from unauthorized or illegal processing, as well as from accidental loss, destruction or damage using appropriate technical or organizational measures ("integrity and confidentiality").
- Personal data which are collected and processed by the Company in respect to users: name, surname, patronymic, address of residence and contact information, valid e-mail address, place of residence, relevant payment information, login (username). The company for the purpose of identifying the user`s personality has the right to request a scan-copy of his passport. All data which are provided by You must be correct and valid. You are solely responsible for the accuracy, completeness and correctness of the data which You provide.
- We use Your personal data to identify the user`s identity when registering on our website, to identify You for the correctness of making payments from the user to the Company and from the Company to the user. We use Your payment details (such as the name of the cardholder, the credit card number and the expiration date of the card) for the purpose of providing You with services on our website. We also use Your personal data for such main purposes: to provide You with our services; to maintain Your account and records; to communicate with You in the frame of the provision of our services; to provide answers to Your questions and comments; to monitor the dynamics and levels of use of our website and the quality of our services; to determine the interest in our services; to improve the quality of our services and our website; to notify You about our special offers and services that may be interesting for You; to determine Your experience on our website; to transfer You the winnings (if there are appropriate grounds for such an action); to receive information from You, including by conducting surveys; for the resolution of disputes; for charging fees (if there are appropriate grounds); to eliminate problems and errors on our website; to prevent potentially prohibited or illegal activities; to ensure compliance with the our Terms&Conditions placed on this website.
- Your personal data may be disclosed (transferred) by the Company to any of our affiliated companies or any business partners (regardless of their territorial location) for the purposes described above in this Policy. We guarantee that such companies are aware of the correctness of personal data processing according to the General Data Protection Regulation (Regulation (EU) 2016/679), and comply with the provisions of this regulatory enactment. We and the above-mentioned companies may from time to time involve third parties for the processing of Your personal data for the purposes indicated above, provided that such processing will be governed by contractual arrangements in the form prescribed by law. Your personal data may also be disclosed to the appropriate governmental, regulatory or executive body in case it is prescribed or permitted by law.
Rights and obligations of the Parties
The User's Rights:
- to ask the Company for correction or erasure of the User`s personal data or to provide the Company with an objection for such a processing;
- to provide the User `s personal data being incomplete to the Company (subject to the provision of an additional statement explaining the reasons);
to set the data processing restriction if one of the following conditions is met:
- the accuracy of personal data is being disputed by You during a period that allows the Company to verify the accuracy of Your personal data;
- processing is illegal, and You oppose the erasure of personal data and instead requires the restriction of their use;
- the Company no longer need Your personal data for processing purposes, but they are required by You to establish, implement or protect Your legal requirements;
- You objected to the processing of Your personal data before checking the legal grounds for processing such data by the Company;
- to request and receive personal data about You (that were provided by You to the Company) in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format (by forming the corresponding request) and to transfer this data to another controller without any interference from the Company;
- to be informed whether the Company store information about You;
- to request from the Company the exact purpose (s) of processing Your personal data and information about categories of your personal data that are being processed by the Company;
- to request access to Your personal data which the Company stores;
- to request the estimated period during which Your personal data will be stored by the Company, and if it is not possible, the criteria according to which the period of storage of such data is determined;
- to submit a complaint to the EU Organization of the European Data Protection Supervisor, if you believe that the Company has violated the applicable legislation on the protection of personal data.
- The User's Rights:
The User's Obligations:
- to provide Your accurate and true personal data in full volume, in accordance with the Terms&Conditions placed on this website;
- to provide the Company promptly with Your updated personal data, if any of Your personal data were changed;
- to notify the Company promptly about the fact of an unauthorized receipt of Your personal data by a third party if You became aware of such a fact;
- to notify the Company about any disagreements with any of the purposes of data processing or if You wish the Company to terminate the processing of Your personal data via sending a corresponding message.
You are solely responsible for the veracity, accuracy and timeliness of Your personal data being provided to the Company.
The Company`s Rights:
- to terminate any and all contractual relationships (stipulated by the Terms&Conditions posted on the Company's website) with You in case of non-provision of Your consent to the Company for processing of Your personal data for the purposes specified in this section;
- to amend data protection rules unilaterally without receiving any prior approval for such amendments from You.
The Company`s Obligations:
- The Company is obliged to report any correction or erasure of personal data, or restriction of the processing of the User`s personal data to every third party to whom the User`s personal data have been disclosed by the Company for any of data processing purposes established by this Policy, unless this proves impossible or involves disproportionate effort for the Company;
- to inform You about the recipients of Your personal data (third parties), if a relevant request has been received from You;
- to provide You with Your personal data (being stored by the Company) in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format if a relevant request has been filed by You;
- to notify the supervisory authority about a User`s personal data breach not later than in 72 hours after becoming aware of such a fact. Where the notification to the supervisory authority is not made within 72 hours, it shall be accompanied by reasons for the delay;
- to notify immediately the User about the fact of his/her personal data breach if such a breach is likely to result in a high risk to the rights and freedoms of the User.
The time period of storing Your personal data by the Company extends for the entire period of the duration of relationships between the parties provided by the Terms&Conditions placed on the Company's website as well as for the next three years after the termination of the Parties` relationships (to resolve possible disputable issues).
- The Company is obliged to comply with EU legislation on the rules for the processing and protection of personal data, in particular, the General Data Protection Regulation (Regulation (EU) 2016/679) and the Electronic Communications Privacy Directive (Directive 2002/58/EC ) as amended by Directive 2009/136/EC.
- We use the latest technology in order to ensure the safe storage of all personal data of the Website players. We use the 128-bit SSL (Secure Socket Layer) –– a technology preferred by many legal and financial organizations. The 128-bit SSL guarantees 100% security of all transactions made via the Website.
- SOL Casino has the right to use personal data for the purposes of marketing mailing. If you do not want to receive promotional materials, you can choose this option during the registration process or you can unsubscribe from the mailing list at any time. In this case some of your bonus options may be deactivated.
If You wish to view any personal data that we store about You or if You want to make any changes
personal data or delete them; or if You wish to receive information on how Your personal data are
the Company, how we ensure the confidentiality of Your personal data, You can submit a request via
e-mail [email protected].
In order to maintain confidentiality, when submitting the request, You also need to submit a confirmation of Your identity. For this purpose, You need to attach a copy of Your passport to a request. We reserve the right to charge reasonable fees for duplicate requests, requests for additional copies of the same data and/ or requests which are considered obviously unreasonable or excessive. We can also refuse to provide answers on requests which we consider to be obviously unreasonable or excessive.
Complaints and notices
- If you need to file a claim in relation to the Website operation, please contact our customer
without delay by following the instructions posted on the Website. Complaints will be processed by
Support Department and will be forwarded to the Casino administration in case the Support Division
unable to resolve the problem immediately. The player will be informed of the complaint processing
If the dispute cannot be resolved on the level of the Casino administration, you can contact independent institutions, official gambling authorities or licensees.
- You acknowledge that all server records shall always be viewed as the final and priority evidence when determining the outcome of all claims.
- You understand that the outcome of games on the Website is determined by our random number generator, which generates events randomly. You accept the outcomes of all games. In case there is inconsistency between the game outcomes on your computer and on our server, the results on our server shall be deemed final and incontestable. We shall use your contact information in case we need to contact you in relation to a dispute. Your account balance is the amount stored currently on the Company's server, even if it is different from the amount displayed on your screen. This principle shall be deemed final and incontestable. All amounts lost as a result of human or technical error are not subject to recovery.
- The original text of these Terms is written in the Russian language. All interpretations thereof shall be based on the original Russian text. In case these Terms or other related materials have been translated into other languages, the Russian version of the Terms shall prevail.
- The Company reserves the right to transfer, assign, sublicense, or encumber these Terms, in whole or in part, to any person at its own discretion, provided that this will not deteriorate your conditions.
- The Company shall not be responsible for a failure or delay in the performance of its obligations under these Terms as a result of force majeure, including natural disasters, war, civil unrest, interruptions in public communication networks or services, industrial disputes, DDOS attacks, and similar Internet attacks that can produce adverse effects ("Force Majeure").
- The Company's activities shall be suspended for the duration of the Force Majeure circumstances. During this period, the performance of the Company’s obligations will be subject to delay. We will take all possible measures to mitigate the effects of the Force Majeure and/or undertake to attempt to fulfil our obligations despite the Force Majeure.
- If the Company fails to ensure that you comply with the legal requirements, or if the Company is unable to use the rights or legal remedies that it is entitled to, this will in no way constitute a waiver of these rights or remedies and will not exempt you from fulfilling your obligations.
- Company’s repudiation to fulfill the obligations specified in these Terms shall not have legal force if it has not been sent to you in writing in accordance with the aforesaid.
- If some of the provisions of these Terms become invalid, illegal, or lose legal force, these provisions shall be taken out of the context of the remaining provisions, conditions, and formulations that will, in their turn, remain effective as set forth by law. In this case, those provisions of the Terms that have been rendered invalid or unenforceable must be altered pursuant to the applicable law in order to convey our original objectives as accurately as possible.
Legislation and jurisdiction
- These Terms shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the Netherlands Antilles. You understand that the courts of the Netherlands Antilles have the exclusive (sole) right of jurisdiction when settling all disputes (including compensation claims and counterclaims) that may arise in connection with the emergence, lawfulness, results, interpretations, or effects of the legal relations established by these Terms or arising therefrom.
- The Website may contain links to other sites that are beyond control of the Company and that are not mentioned in these Terms. The Company shall not be held responsible for the content of all third-party sites, actions, or omissions of their owners, as well as for the advertising and sponsorship content of these sites. Hyperlinks to other sites are posted exclusively for informative purposes. You may use these links and the information contained on the respective websites at your own discretion and at your own risk.
- The Company encourages the loyalty of its players by giving them the chance of earning points (SolCoins) that the users can transfer to their accounts and, thus, recieve funds for game. Once you start playing and make your first bet, you start accumulating SolCoins.
To earn SolCoins:
- Place your bets in games and get 1 SolCoin for each 4 200 ₽ 70 $ 70 € 25 000 ₸ 700 SEK 700 kr 280 zł 280 ₺ 1 700 ₴ (aggregate bets);
- When playing for bonus money SolCoins are awarded with a multiplier 0,5;
- Win prizes in tournaments;
- Win lotteries.
Depending on the amount of the SolCoins scored when gaming, you will be promoted to the following
When being upgraded to a new level, the number of SolCoins received for betting in real money slot games is taken into account. SolCoins are not be awarded for roulette games, card games, and Live casino games. Gift SolCoins, as well as tournament SolCoins, are ignored for the purposes of the status upgrade.
- Crystal (0 – 24 SolCoins);
- Quartz (25 – 99 SolCoins);
- Onyx (100 – 499 SolCoins);
- Agate (500 – 1,999 SolCoins );
- Topaz (2,000 – 4,999 SolCoins);
- Opal (5,000 – 9,999 SolCoins);
- Sapphire (10,000 – 24,999 SolCoins);
- Ruby (25,000 – 49,999 SolCoins);
- Brilliant (more than 50,000 SolCoins);
- If your email address has not been verified, you will not be able to transfer the SolCoins that you have earned to your balance.
- Depending on the player status, the Company provides different SolCoins conversion rates for the transfer thereof to your account:
- Your SolCoins will be stored on a special account. They can be used for buy-ins in tournaments and for participation in promotions within the prescribed time limits. You can view the available SolCoins in "My profile" section of your account.
- The Company has the right to revoke all SolCoins from your account in case you have not used them for 6 (six) months or longer.
- If we suspect that you abuse or attempt to abuse SolCoins or other awards, or if you abuse the lack of information in the Terms accepted by the Company, we may, at our own discretion, prohibit, withhold, or refuse to accrue SolCoins or otherwise provide you with other awards, or change our policy regarding your account, temporarily or permanently, or block your access to the services and/or your account. The Company shall be under no obligation to refund you with the funds that may be on your accounts except for the originally deposited amount.
- Funds received by exchanging SolCoins must be wagered 3x.
Bonus money - introduction
You can receive bonuses or bonus money on the sign up stage or after you have already become a Casino player. You can at any time opt out from receiving all or any particular bonus. To do this, you need to contact the customer service center ([email protected]), or write in our online chat, or notify of your refusal via your player profile interface. You should understand the terms and conditions of awarding a specific bonus. This section contains general terms and conditions for using bonuses in our Casino. Please note that each bonus is associated with its own terms and conditions that will be communicated to you at the moment of acceptance of the bonus offer.
BONUSES – ADDITIONS
The effect of bonuses is based on specific rules. When you are awarded a bonus, the bonus amount is added to your bonus balance and is stored separately from your money balance.
The amount of the bet that you make is deducted from your money balance. If your money balance is insufficient, the bet amount is deducted from your bonus balance.
All winnings will be credited to your bonus balance. They cannot be withdrawn until you fulfil all the bonus wagering conditions. The bonus itself cannot be withdrawn until it is wagered. Sometimes a bonus is non-withdrawable, i.e. you can only withdraw the winnings over the awarded bonus after it is fully wagered.
After the bonus is wagered, the funds on your bonus balance linked to the active bonus are transferred to your cash balance. It can be withdrawn at any time.
Not all bets are taken into account when wagering, e.g. low risk Roulette bets. You can read more detailed information below.
You should carefully read all the terms and conditions in relation to bonuses.
Only one bonus can be effective during one special event until the Casino has approved otherwise. Only one bonus can be active on your account at any given moment of time.
The casino reserves the right to revise the size of the weekly, as well as individual bonus offers, if it considers that the user receives a disproportionate amount of bonuses regarding the ratio of deposits made and bonuses received for them.
YOUR CASH AND BONUS BALANCE
A bonus is considered as a "free bet", and it cannot be considered as a monetary equivalent. Recovery of its money equivalent, replacement, transfer, and retransfer of bonuses shall not be permitted (except as set forth in these rules).
You cannot withdraw funds from your bonus balance. The funds that you deposit will be added to your cash balance. You can withdraw any amount from your cash balance, but you will lose the remaining amount on your bonus balance. By filing in a withdrawal request, you automatically cancel all activated bonuses (both "active" and "pending"). Even if your withdrawal request is rejected (for example, because of suspected fraud), your bonus balance will not be restored.
BETS AND WITHDRAWAL WITH ACTIVE BONUSES
The funds that you deposit are used for betting. If you run out of funds on the money account, all further bets will be deducted from the bonus balance. All winnings with an active bonus are credited to your bonus balance. They can only be withdrawn if the bonus wagering conditions are fulfilled.
If you accept bonuses from the Casino and receive winnings of more than 150,000 rubles, we are entitled to limit withdrawal amounts to a maximum of 150,000 rubles within a 7-day period.
All withdrawals are only possible if the above rules are followed, including the submission of your identity documents.
After the bonus is wagered, the funds on your bonus balance linked to the active bonus are transferred to your cash balance. They can be withdrawn at any time.
Note that if you withdraw funds before wagering an active bonus, you will lose all bonuses and bonus winnings.
Note that in case your bonus balance is 0 (irrespective of the reasons thereof), the active bonus is no longer valid and, starting from this moment, is not subject to wagering
Bonuses can be withdrawable and non-withdrawable. Withdrawable bonuses are those bonuses and bonus winnings that will be transferred to your cash balance after the wagering requirements are met. Non-withdrawable bonuses are those bonuses whose amounts are not added to your cash balance (in difference form the amounts of winnings) after wagering.
All players of Casino, regardless of their status, receive a special cash bonus from the online Casino on their birthday. Bonus will be awarded only after making three deposit amounting 50 €. 50 $. 3 000 ₽. 18 000 ₸. 3 000 ₽. 3 000 ₽. 400 kr 200 zł. 300 ₺. 1 200 ₴. 3 000 ₽. After the fulfillment of bonus wagering conditions and transfer of bonus to the cash balance, the amount becomes available for withdrawal. For more information click here.
Bonus wager is the sum of the bets that you need to place before the bonus and the bonus winnings will be credited to your cash balance.
Bonus wagering requirements are stipulated in each specific bonus regulations and shall mean a multiplier of the bonus amount or the bonus amounts and the deposits. Bets in drum slot games are counted as 100%; in board games: Roulette, Baccarat, Black Jack, Poker and Craps – as 5 % These values are subject to variation. To know current bet count values for each game contact our support service.
The percentage of bets (deduction) that is counted against the wagering repayment may differ in different games and for different bonuses; it will be stipulated in specific bonus regulations. Please read the rules for each bonus carefully.
When wagering a bonus with bets exceeding 5 €, 5 $, 500 ₽, 1 500 ₸, 500 ₽, 500 ₽, 50 NKr, 20 zł, 200 ₺, 200 ₴, 500 ₽, the bonus and all bonus winnings can be annulled.
MULTIPLE BONUSES IN ONE ACCOUNT
Bonuses are used on a first-come, first-served basis. A bonus becomes "active" if the previous bonus is "wagered" or "cancelled" (see the loyalty status classification and values below).
Each bonus has 4 stages (statuses):
Active – a non-wagered bonus that you use at the moment. As long as you have an active bonus, you will not be able to withdraw bonus money and/or bonus winnings.
Pending – a second or any subsequent bonus in your account that has not yet started. This bonus cannot be withdrawn.
Wagered – a bonus for which all the wagering requirements have been met. The funds on your bonus balance associated with the active bonus will be credited to your cash balance. They can be withdrawn at any time.
Cancelled – an active or pending bonus. We have the right to cancel or delete it from your bonus balance, if: a) you have not fulfilled the wagering conditions; b) you have withdrawn funds before wagering; in) you have breached these terms and conditions.
When a bonus is cancelled, your bonus balance nullifies, and, starting from this moment, this bonus is not subject to wagering.
We have the right to monitor and review transactions and the log history at our own discretion and at any time. If, as a result of this review, we reveal bonus abuse, the Casino can cancel your bonuses.
If we reveal that the player uses a bonus or another promotional award with the only purpose of gaining a positive result via secure bonus wagering techniques, we can take measures specified below. Also, we are entitled to exclude this player from current and subsequent promotions.
Inappropriate actions when wagering bonuses:
A player who makes multiple bets, each of which has a minimum winning expectation, in order to obtain an increased volume of bets with the minimum balance loss will be suspected of bonus abuse and will be instantly excluded from current and subsequent bonuses. Example of the strategy: betting on all numbers on a roulette or betting on the red and the black simultaneously.
A player who places high bets (5 € (5 $ (500 ₽ (1 500 ₸ (500 ₽ (500 ₽ (50 NKr (20 zł (200 ₺ (200 ₴ (500 ₽ and more), in order to quickly increase the bonus balance, after which sharply reduces (by more than twice) betting amounts for no apparent reason and with sufficient balance, will be suspected of gaming dishonesty and bonus abuse. All these cases will be reviewed separately and in detail. The Company discourages players from such activities and is entitled to take measures specified below in relation to such players.
Combinations of the gaming techniques described above: A player who uses a strategy that involves first making high bets in games with small contributions and then playing games with larger contributions and making smaller bets (lower than the average bet in the previous game with a small contribution), will be immediately excluded from the current and subsequent bonuses, and, also, will be subject to measures described below.
If a player abuses bonuses, we can delete, or cancel all his/her existing bonuses and bonus winnings, as well as block his/her account.
Note that when registering you must specify an operating phone number in order to confirm your identity. If we are unable to contact you, this may limit your ability to use bonuses and lead to the blocking of your game account.
We may at any time make changes, alter, and amend the rules and conditions of the bonus use. Players should regularly check these rules and conditions for updates.
Players who make deposits only for the purpose of receiving bonus funds risk losing the winnings gained from playing with this bonus. The casino reserves the right to write off the received winnings and keep only the amount of the deposit that was made to activate the bonus. By decision of the casino, such a player can be excluded from participation in bonus promotions if we understand that he is abusing bonuses or other promotions presented on the casino website.
NO DEPOSIT BONUS
NO DEPOSIT BONUS FOR SIGN UP
In the case of receiving a no deposit bonus for sign up, the withdrawal of won back bonus funds is possible only after making a deposit equal to the amount of withdrawal request, but not less than 2 500 ₽ 50 € 50 $ 1 000 ₴ 12 500 ₸ 500 kr 10 zł 150 ₺ , and playing the deposit three times.
At a single home address, IP address, device, phone number and account of the payment system (QIWI, Skrill, PAYEER, credit card, etc.), bonuses can only be received by one user.
If violations are found in relation to these conditions, the Casino reserves the right to regard player's actions as fraudulent, aimed at abusing bonus offers. All player's game accounts will be closed, prizes and cash payments will be canceled.
Fraudulent actions also include creating duplicate accounts, specifying false information when registering, providing incorrect information when verifying an account, using any algorithms when wagering a bonus, changing personal data after wagering a bonus.
Upon receipt of a no deposit bonus, it is mandatory to pre-fill personal data in the player’s profile.
If the profile is filled out after receiving a no deposit bonus, the bonus received will be canceled.
NO DEPOSIT BONUS FOR PLAYING ACTIVITY
The player can be awarded a no deposit bonus for playing activity or certain achievements on the project. No deposit bonus withdrawal is possible only after its full wagering.
In the event of fraud on the part of the player, the result of the bonus is canceled, the funds are debited from the account, the user account is irretrievably blocked.
Fraudulent actions are the creation of duplicate accounts, an indication of false information during registration, the provision of incorrect information when verifying an account, the use of any algorithms when wagering a bonus.
NO DEPOSIT BONUSES - ADDITIONS
- The casino can set a limit on the maximum amount of winnings received after wagering a no deposit bonus or free spins. If the amount of winnings exceeds the limit, it will be deducted from the game balance. You can familiarize yourself with the maximum amount of winnings for a specific bonus or free spins in the bonus description on the website or when contacting support.
- In case of withdrawal of funds received from a no deposit bonus or free spins, the casino reserves the right to request documents to verify the account. As well as an additional check, at the discretion of the administration, documents confirming the place of residence may be requested, for example, a utility bill, which should be no more than 6 months.
- NO DEPOSIT BONUS FOR SIGN UP
The composite bonus means a bonus consisting of two rewards: the interest on the deposit and free spins. You can take advantage of the composite bonus in full if you wager the first part of the bonus. If the user does not plan to win back the first part of the bonus or cancels it, he voluntarily refuses the second part of the bonus - free spins.
TERMS OF RECEIVING NO DEPOSIT BONUS
The casino / website has the right to refuse to activate the no deposit bonus to a player whose winning payments exceed the sum of deposits for the entire game period in the casino or for the last calendar year.
FREE SPINS TERMS AND CONDITIONS
FREE SPINS FOR THE FIRST DEPOSIT
As a part of the welcome bonus package, a player can get 75/100/200 free spins, depending on the size of the deposit. Free spins will be credited to the player in batches of 15/20/40 units within 5 days after making the first deposit with an interval of 24 hours.
To activate the first package of free spins, it is sufficient to make bets on the total bonus amount within 24 hours.
Free spins activation is performed automatically upon authorization on the website. The period of activation of free spins is 1 day, the period of wagering is 3 days.
If the user does not plan to play back the first part of the welcome bonus or cancels it, he voluntarily refuses the second part of the bonus - free spins.
Please note that by canceling any part of the welcome bonus at any stage of wagering, you will automatically refuse any subsequent offers within this bonus.
If the user has activated the function “Refuse All Bonuses”, he automatically loses the opportunity to use free spins.
Winnings from free spins are credited to the game balance with a wager. You can familiarize yourself with the wagering terms in the rules for a specific bonus.
The casino reserves the right to cancel or change the terms and conditions for free spins at any time and without notice.
- FREE SPINS FOR THE FIRST DEPOSIT